Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Arriving

Lauren Tilson's leg, Courtenay Wagg, Hannah Lancaster, Ashley Herbert, Jo-hannah Jackson, Georgia James, Alex Franklin


I arrived on Sunday 21st March and Devon's family met me at the airport. It was midnight so we went straight home to my new house.

On Monday we went to Albany Senior High School to meet my new friends and get my school uniform for school on Tuesday. School was quite different from mine in Turkey, there was no classrooms and it was new and modern unlike mine!! The school uniform is also different from ours, you can choose one of a red, white or green T-shirt and a grey skirt. You can wear any shoes you want and have accessories. I chose my classes, I chose 5 subjects, they are: Travel and Tourism, Photography, English, Accounting and Business Studies, I like Photography best!!

My new friends met me on my first day and they were very welcoming. They took me to meet my new teachers, whom I like very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment