Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Day in Çanakkale

I can't believe I only have one week left before I go home. I don't want to leave so soon, I'm having too much fun. This morning my friends called me and we arranged to meet up so we can spend my last weekend in Turkey together. We went to a really nice cafe where there was the most delicious food- all sweet things. I got a raspberry and chocolate cake which was really nice but I couldn't finish it, it was too rich for me. Then we just hung out for awhile, looking around the shops and just relaxing. They took me to some cute little boutiques and they bought me a really nice necklace. I am going to miss them when I go back to New Zealand but I hope one day we will meet again.




My delicious cake and a Turkish sweet my friends bought me- it's a little like toffee






My friends and also the necklace they bought for me (it's the top necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment