Friday, April 1, 2011

Turkey

Life in Turkey has been great, I have been settling into life here and trying some new things. Last weekend I went for a ride on the back of my host fathers Harley, it was very cool. I might have to save up and buy myself a motorbike.


School is good, I sometimes go to different English classes so they can practice speaking English, they are really good. I've been to most of the classes at the school and the kids are really funny. At school there is a canteen with lots of different lollies and things. The woman who works at the canteen knows I don't speak Turkish so she tells me how much things are by holding up her fingers. My friend Elifcan bought me this chocolate treat the other day. It comes in a small tube (like a toothpaste tube) and is filled with chocolate- like Nutella. You suck it out of the tube, it tastes really nice!



Nutella in a tube




1 comment: